Hey everyone. It’s time for me to push on y’all a little bit. Many of you have left reviews for Ours Is the Storm, and for that I thank you. Others I’ve asked not to post reviews, as you’re personal friends and I didn’t want all my reviews to be from folks who know me. That time has passed, and now I want to get everyone who’s read the book to post a review*. Whether you’ve got only good things to say, or bad, please post either way. I’ll only grow if I hear the hard stuff, so don’t let that stop you.
*Even if you’re just going to leave stars and a word or two, it helps.
There are a couple of places you can review. Feel free to copy your review, post different ones, or post in only one spot. Everything helps.
- Post a review here:
- Ours Is the Storm on Amazon.com (of course)
- Ours Is the Storm on goodreads
- on Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes
- Last but not least, Ours Is the Storm was listed as one of the top 25 Indie Fantasy Books on BestFantasyBooks.com. That puts it right next to top-reviewed, well-done independent fantasy novels. Post a review there as well!
- Like reviews you agree with. Vote them up or recommend their reviews as ‘helpful
- Both on Amazon and goodreads
Liking the reviews of folks you agree with helps move those reviews to the top, where potential readers will be most likely to see them.
Last of all, tell a friend about the book!
Thank you all ever so much for your continuing support.